In this episode, we discuss the successes and limitations of running online sessions for our choirs, how important it is just to show up for our choirs, and how we can preserve our identities as choir leaders for the long term.
Essential learning points:
- Zoom and the creation of online choirs. Why is this important?
- Reflecting on the differences between a face-to-face rehearsal and an online one.
- The question of income and what you can do.
- Developing your online hangout blueprint.
- Up-skilling – what you’ve had to learn and how it will help you.
- The power of just showing up – what you need to remember.